I am back with another review 🙂
I was able to get a hold of this product a few days early before the release date (which is tomorrow here in the States) and I wanted to give my two cents to those that are curious and want to know more about this product before committing to it.
Let’s do this!
So the Lancome Miracle Cushion… I was freaking excited when the news about this product came to my ears. As an Asian Makeup freak I was completely stoked about it!
I knew I wanted to get this product as soon as possible. THANKFULLY, I was able to get a hold of it before the release date (
for free too) and my life was made complete haha
So let’s talk Miracle Cushion:
This is the information I was able to gather from the Lancome.com website
1. THE CUSHION
A liquid foundation in a cushion. 800,000 pores
deliver the perfect amount of formula for your
desired application. Just press for coverage, from
sheer to moderate.
2. THE FORMULA
Ultra lightweight, with a refreshing, cooling
sensation upon application, all while hydrating and
brightening your skin. The result is a dewy glow and
a flawless finish.
3. THE PUFF
The custom puff applicator allows for foolproof
application. Just press the puff onto the cushion and
tap onto the skin for a smoothing effect.
This product also claims to be oil-free and non-comedogenic, this just assures you that it won’t clog your pores.
Now let’s try this mother trucker!
Since I did get this product for free, it didn’t come with the case unfortunately and I also didn’t get to choose my shade T_T But this is what the cushion looks like.
Test on my skin
*Face without makeup* (yas, always slaying xD)
Now let me add some concealer
Now that I have prep my face, I am ready to put on the cushion…
So this time I wanted to add a little bit of extra moisture to the formula so I put on some of the serum that is left in the packaging after you are done using a face mask.
I put on a Dr. Jart+ face mask the night before, and these are extremely saturated so you are always left with some serum inside the bag.
When you apply the product you put press the puff into the cushion and depending on how much coverage you want, you can either just pat the surface of the cushion for light coverage, or you can press it deeper for more full coverage.
Personally I don’t like full coverage, so I just used a little bit of product
For what I could see, this product is super pigmented, so a little goes a long way.
You apply this on your face with sweeping motions. For best results you can start in and then go out your face. So you would start in the middle of your face and then work your way out to the rest of your face.
*Lancome Cushion on my face*
Now with my makeup finished
This last picture actually has a filter called “beauty face” so please disregard my face because it doesn’t look that perfect in real life lol I just wanted to show you that my hair was killing it that day xD
- This cushion is a great and innovative idea for Western Culture and for people that are being introduced to Korean cosmetics and technology. For those that do not know, Korea is famous for the BB + CC Cushions. I own two of them, and I did a review for one of them.
Pictured: Innisfree Cushion, Laneige Cushion (click for review) and Lancome Miracle Cushion
- This Cushion is saturated with product and the foundation itself is really pigmented
- That particular day was really cold, so my face was a little dryer that usual. I felt drying when I first applied it, so if you have extra dry skin I would make sure you exfoliate before using.
- It is extremely convenient to carry
- Unfortunately this product broke me out T_T I can’t believe it did that. I am not sure if it was the puff or the product itself. I will try to use my beauty blender next time I wear it just in case it might have been the puff.
- As for the dewiness, to be honest, I didn’t see it. I just felt oily on my t-zone throughout the day.
- I talked to a few other people that tried it and they said they love it. It is indeed a great product, unfortunately my first experience with it didn’t work out. Once again, I will try to apply it with my beauty blender next time.
- Overall I give this product a 4/5. Just because it didn’t work on me doesn’t mean it isn’t a great product. You should check it out when it hits your local beauty store!
Mini-Comparison with Korean Cushions
NOW LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO TRY THIS PRODUCT. IF YOU DO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT IN THE COMMENTS!
ADIOS, BYE, CIAO, 再见, 안녕