Today I bring you a review of the Chosungah 22 dual lip tint.
Just to give you a little bit of a history for this Korean brand.
What I know is that it was created by a Korean makeup artist and it was only used with celebrities. But it has been opened to the public and you can get the Chosungah makeup products at Sephora and other online websites (like Memebox).
I have to say that I was pretty excited when I saw this product at Sephora.
It’s a double ended product, and it makes it very convenient to carry.
This one is in color Velvet.
Now let me show you a demo:
This is when I only applied the lip tint to my lips.
I have to say that it makes your lips look very “juicy”
Here is the lip tint with the gloss
At first the lip tint felt very sticky, but the stickiness goes a away after a little while.
- I really liked the fact that this lip tint delivered a lot of the pigment on the first application. With some Korean lip tints you have to try at least 2 or 3 times in order to get a good color pay off.
- The combination of the lip tint and lip gloss is life. They work so well together.
- It’s not the most affordable lip stain ($19 @ Sephora)
- As for wear, I have to say that it’s not the best. The lip tint doesn’t last all day, but the lip gloss does last a very decent amount of time.
- I’ll give this lip tint a 4/5
ADIOS, BYE, CIAO, 再见, 안녕
My song recommendation for this time is: EXO “Growl”
I’ll just leave this here and cry forever T.T because they are too handsome!!!!
Also check out my YouTube Channel
My sis and I do reactions to K-pop videos.