Today I bring you a new review 🙂 Recently I have been caught up with Korean and high-end makeup, so I haven’t been visiting the drugstore makeup aisles anymore T.T
But recently I visited Ulta and I always go straight to the NYX section. To be honest I think that NYX is the only drugstore makeup I am always willing to look at. Their products are not only cheap, but they also are amazing when it comes to quality. 🙂
I am a sucker for anything that is related to lips, and of course, I had to browse around their lipstick section. I have recently tried out their lip butters, but then I saw that they have a new formula for the lip butters. Now they are INTENSE BUTTER GLOSS! I was super duper excited to try these out so I grabbed 1 of them. As soon as I arrived at my car I tried it out and I have to say that I completely fell in love with the formula and OMGosh, they last freaking forever!! Like legit, I am way more than impressed with these butter glosses. So I decided to go back to ULTA to purchase a few more 😉
I ended up grabbing six of their shades. But there are 12 in total
(Picture isn’t mine)
They retail for $5.99 at Ulta
(not sure if they have the same price at Target or CVS)
SO LET’S BEGIN…
1. Black Cherry Tart #10
I have to say that this color looked a little bit scary. I am used to wearing berry colors, but not straight up purple! But to be honest I think this color isn’t too overpowering. It gives you enough pigment to look wearable and it doesn’t look like you just ate Barney the Dinosaur’s arm.
2. Toasted Marshmallow #03
JUST LOOK AT IT! JUST LOOK AT IT!! AHHHH I AM IN LOVE ❤
3. Spice Cake #12
You can’t tell this one is my favorite xD (
I am just werking it xD)
P.S by this point, my lips were hating me xD
4. Orangesicle Sucette
(Only God knows how to pronounce this name T.T)
5. Apple Crisp #5
Red + Me: BFF
6. Tres Leches #11
(Btw you guys, tres leches is an actual dessert. I make a pretty mean one too!)
This is my least favorite, not because of the color, but because I feel like it doesn’t look good on my skin tone. But since I don’t let anything to go waste, I thought of the perfect use for it.
Gradient Lips! Mwhahahaha 🙂
I am so smart XD but if you aren’t into the whole gradient lip thing, you can use it as base for that lip color you thought was too daring. This will make any darker lip color look less intense 🙂
- I am beyond impressed with these Butter Glosses. Like legit, they came to earth to make my life better
- They are sooooooo smooth! OMG, I legit feel like there is actual butter in these glosses. They slide so easily on your lips it makes me want to cry.
- THEY DON’T DRY YOUR LIPS! LADIES AND GENT, THEY WON’T DRY YOUR LIPS!
- They last a freaking long time. Even after you eat or drink, you will still have color.
- Their spatula applicator makes it so easy to draw on the lips without looking like a clown just put lipstick on you. So even if you are a beginner, you won’t mess up as much xD
- I give this product a 5/5. I am completely in love with these. At the moment I won’t be buying any more of them, but once I get a chance…. THEY WILL BE MINE!!!
NOW GUYS LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE TRIED THESE BEFORE. IF YOU HAVEN’T, WHAT ARE YOU DOING SITTING THERE? GO TO FREAKING ULTA OR TARGET TO A HOLD OF ONE OF THESE. YOU WON’T REGRET IT.
- PS. I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY STUPID KOREAN MAKEUP TO ARRIVE FROM KOREA T.T I ORDERED IT A MONTH AGO AND I BELIEVE IT WILL BE HERE THIS WEEK. STAYED TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS TO COME!
ADIOS, BYE, CIAO, 再见, 안녕