Yo Yo peeps!
Man, I haven’t done a review in like 20 billion years! I have been super duper busy lately and I haven’t had time to do a review.
But I am back today with 2 relatively new products.
They are from Urban Decay and Marc Jacobs.
URBAN DECAY “REVOLUTION HIGH-COLOR LIP GLOSS”
The applicator is very unique. It has an almost triangle shape, but that makes it really easy to apply it. I personally hate sticky lip gloss, but this stuff is awesome. The color pay off is really good and it lasts a pretty decent time too.
They have more shades to chose from if you aren’t looking for a crazy purple like mine. They also have 3 shades with glitter. Check them out!
MARC JACOBS ENAMORED HI-SHINE LIP LACQUER
The applicator is squared and flat. It makes the product really easy to apply.
I have “Love Buzz” on my lips. Once again, this lip gloss isn’t sticky at all. It is very smooth and it smells like mint. This one also comes in more shades. This one caught my attention because it is pretty unique. It has very fine iridescent shimmer that makes it look very pretty.
- Beautiful colors and the shine is out of this world
- The applicators for both products are super convenient and make the product very easy to apply on the lips.
- I really like the smell of mint of the Marc Jacobs lip gloss
- They last for a pretty decent time
- The turn down might be the price if you are on a budget. The Urban Decay is $22 and the Marc Jacobs is $28
- I give both of these a 5/5. I am thinking of getting more colors.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? WOULD YOU GIVE THESE A TRY? TELL ME WHAT YOUR FAVORITE LIP GLOSS IS…
ADIOS, BYE, CIAO, 再见, 안녕